Chicken Parmesan, is also identified as Chicken Parmigiana, is easy to make on a weeknight and tastes just like your favorite restaurant’s edition. Ready yourself—this is the same stuff! Chicken Parmesan and chicken Parmigiana are both variations in the same recipe. Halal organic chicken breast, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese are the primary ingredients in this recipe. Chicken parmesan can be served as a main course or a side dish. It is indeed difficult to take a bite out of that pan of baked chicken parmesan that isn’t scrumptious.
This chicken Parmesan is delicate and healthful thanks to halal organic meat, which is a decent source of protein and provides the same comfort and satisfaction as a full restaurant dinner. This meal feeds four people and takes around 45 minutes to prepare.
- Chicken Breast Fillets 4 (Boneless And Skinless)
- Small Onion 1 (Finely Diced)
- Garlic Clove 1 (Minced)
- Penne Pasta 1 Lb
- Diced Tomatoes 30 Grams
- Baby Spinach 4 Cups (Chopped)
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 Cup (Grated)
- Parmesan Cheese 1/4 Cup (Grated)
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Olive Oil 1 Tbsp
- Italian Seasoning 1 Tbsp
- Chicken Broth 2 1/2 Cups
- Chopped Basil For Garnishing
- Preheat a large oven-safe skillet over high heat.
- Warm it up with olive oil.
- Season both sides of the chicken breast fillet with salt and black pepper.
- Fry chicken fillet for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate after removing it from the skillet.
- Continue to cook the onion in the skillet until it is tender.
- Sauté for 30 seconds after adding the garlic.
- Add the chicken broth, chopped tomatoes, and penne pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, season it with pepper, salt, and Italian spice.
- Stir until everything is completely mixed.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- After covering the skillet, allow 15 minutes for it to simmer.
- To save the pasta from sticking to the skillet, stir it every 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped baby spinach until everything is well combined.
- Revert the chicken fillet to the pan.
- On the top, sprinkle the grated mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Remove from the heat and place in a 350 degree preheated oven.
- Let it bake for about 15 minutes in the oven.
- Set aside the dish from the oven when it is done.
- For a finishing touch, add chopped basil and parmesan cheese.
You can serve Chicken Parmesan over pasta, zucchini noodles, roasted vegetables to keep it light.
* To achieve a better result, use high-quality prepared tomato sauce instead of diced tomatoes. You can replace the basil with pesto or dried Italian herbs of your choice or leave it out entirely. If you’re using fresh mozzarella, instead of shredding it, cut it into cubes.
It’s easy to make oven-baked Chicken Parmesan, and it’s well extremely rewarding! If you want to delight your taste buds in no time, look no further. It’s the tastiest thing you’ll ever prepare. This is a simple chicken dish that the entire family will enjoy!