Chicken lovers are always in trend, whether they are children, teenagers, adults, or the elderly! Halal organic chicken is one meat that is unbelievably popular among everyone! When cooked, it can be served in a variety of ways. Cook it, toss it, bake it, steam it — eat it any way you like. Its flavor may change depending on cooking, but the halal organic meat remains high in protein, low in fat, and easily digestible.
Chicken Sliders are a special fast food snack that appeals to all ages, particularly youngsters. This slider is tasty, easy to make, and made entirely from scratch. These sliders will be a hit with your kids! Quickly and effortlessly make these delicious chicken sliders. Seasonings added to the chicken stuffing will make it tastier. To make the recipe more cheesy, add mozzarella and cheddar cheese. This recipe is ideal for munching on as a snack. It can also be served as a lunch or dinner.
Get the complete recipe now!
- Oil 2 tbs
- Minced Chicken 300 gms
- Crushed Garlic 1 tbs
- Chopped Onion 1 (medium size)
- Chopped Capsicum ½ Cup
- Bell Pepper Chopped (Orange) ½ Cup
- Chicken Broth ½ Cup
- Mustard Paste 1 tbs
- Soy sauce 1 tbs
- Salt ¼ tsp or to taste
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Paprika Powder 2 tsp
- Burger Buns 12 (small size)
- Mozzarella cheese 6 slices
- Tomato ketchup As per need
- Grated Cheddar Cheese As per need
- Pickled cucumber slices As per need
- Sliced Onion As per need
- Melted Butter As per need
- Sesame Seeds As per need
- Cooked Chicken Mixture
- Pour the oil, minced chicken, and salt and pepper to taste in a frying pan. Cook until the chicken changes its color.
- Stir in the garlic for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, capsicum, and orange bell pepper.
- Add the chicken broth, mustard paste, and soy sauce and mix thoroughly. Let it simmer.
- Sprinkle salt, crushed black pepper, and paprika powder, mix evenly and cook over medium heat until it dries up. After this, remove the pan from the stove and keep it aside.
Garlic, onions, capsicum, and bell peppers are used for cooking the chicken. The sauce coats the chicken, imparting a light but savory flavor.
Now you’ve got everything on hand to assemble an amazing slider.
- Using the knife, cut the mini burger buns in half.
- Place burger buns in a baking dish, then top with tomato ketchup, cheddar cheese, cooked chicken mixture, pickled cucumber, onion slices, and mozzarella cheese slices.
- Apply melted butter with the brush to the top of the buns and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake for 5–6 minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven.
These chicken sliders are simple to prepare and serve. Everyone will enjoy a bite of these “Chicken Sliders” when you serve them to your friends and family. When it comes to an excellent slider, every bite counts. Make this for your family and friends, and one mouthful of this slider will blow everyone away.