The latest update of the “Automotive Plastics Market” released by Fortune Business Insights™, Worldwide Industry Size, Share, Growth, Opportunities Analysis in 2022. The Automotive Plastics market report encompasses the systematic evaluation of the market situation for the forecast period. The report provides a comprehensive study of the Automotive Plastics market with complete insight into the global economy and competitive landscape for business investors. A thorough assessment of competitors and their offerings is conducted that will equip business owners to make strategically astute decisions. The Automotive Plastics market report focuses on thoroughly explaining market opportunities, trends, drivers, restraints, and other factors involved in the growth of the market.
Scope of The Study:
The global automotive plastics market size is expected to hit USD 53.85 billion by 2027. This is attributable to the rising automotive sector and the growing demand for additive manufacturing in the automotive sector during the forecast period. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights, in its latest report, titled, “Automotive Plastics Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further observes that the market stood at USD 40.91 billion in 2019 and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 5.3% between 2020 and 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers its clients comprehensive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which majorly include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the Automotive Plastics Market report requirements of a particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models distill the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice.
List of Top Key Players in the Automotive Plastics Market:
- Arkema SA (France)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Borealis AG (Austria)
- DuPont (U.S.)
- DSM Engineering (The Netherlands)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- ExxonMobil Corporation (U.S.)
- LANXESS (Germany)
- LG Chem (South Korea)
- LyondellBasell (The Netherlands)
- SABIC (Saudi Arabia)
- Covestro AG (Germany)
- Arkal Automotive (U.S.)
- Other Players
The study comprises various parameters such as parent/peer market analysis, top player positioning in the base year, Porter’s five force analysis, value chain analysis, the impact of government regulations on the market, and market dynamics (drivers, restraints, and opportunities), which directly or indirectly impact the growth of the market.
Key Insights of Automotive Plastics Market Report:
- Fortune Business Insights™ helps to analyze the value chain of a particular market from all participant’s perspectives.
- The study includes Porter’s five forces analysis to understand the competitive scenario of the industry and the role of each stakeholder.
- The Automotive Plastics Market dynamics include drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market. Drivers state the factors that boost the growth of the market, whereas restraints are likely to hamper the market growth. Opportunities are the factors that act as the catalysts of the market.
- All these factors, along with data facts, are covered in the study.
Parent/peer market analysis helps in understanding the parent market and estimating the share of the Automotive Plastics market in the parent market.
- In some cases, it exhibits a comparative share analysis between the Automotive Plastics market and its peer products.
North America to Remain Dominant; Increasing Demand for Automotive Polymers to Aid GrowthAmong all the regions, North America is expected to remain dominant and hold the highest position in the global automotive plastics market during the forecast period. This is attributable to the increasing demand for automotive polymers owing to their superior properties such as excellent heat resistance, low density, and corrosion inhibition in the region. North America stood at USD 5.93 billion in 2019.The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase exponential growth backed by the increasing adoption of automotive plastics in the production of automobiles in the region between 2020 and 2027.
- North America: U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Europe: Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, France, and the Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific
- LAMEA: Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and the Rest of LAMEA
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic significantly impacted the lives of people and the global economy. The report covers micro- and macro-economic COVID-19 impact analysis. In addition, the report provides a qualitative analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Automotive Plastics market. Moreover, the market size and share will reflect the impact COVID-19 has had on the Automotive Plastics market and subsequent years. In addition, the study outlines the key strategies adopted by the key players during the pandemic. Furthermore, the report highlights the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain. Moreover, it discusses the influence of the roll-out of the vaccines and the reduction in the chance of infection on the Automotive Plastics market. Therefore, the report will focus on providing a post-COVID-19 impact analysis.
Key Benefits For Automotive Plastics Market:
- The Automotive Plastics market analysis covers in-depth information on major industry participants.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- Major countries have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Automotive Plastics market during the forecast period (2022–2029).
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenarios of the global Automotive Plastics market to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
Segmentation and Targeting:
Essential demographic, geographic, psychographic, and behavioral information about business segments in the Automotive Plastics market is targeted to aid in determining the features the company should encompass in order to fit into the business requirements. For the Consumer-based market – the study is also classified with Market Maker information in order to better understand who the clients are, their buying behavior, and patterns.
Key Questions addressed by the report:
- What is the main driving factor for the growth of the Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics market?
- What are the restraining factors of the market?
- Who are the key market players?
- Which region holds the biggest market share?
- What are the recent trends in the Asia Pacific Automotive Plastics market?
Passive Fire Protection Market
Ceramic Tiles Market
Architectural window films Market