Instagram is a great way to connect with your followers and build your brand. But if you want to grow your following fast, you must do everything in the correct order. Here’s how I gained Instagram followers 200 in 14 days:
Gain 200 Instagram followers
You’ll need to follow the steps below to gain 200 Instagram followers in 14 days.
- Follow people with more than 100k followers and post interesting pictures of yourself or your friends. You can find them via hashtags or by searching for keywords like “#followback” or “#instagram.” Make sure you’re only following accounts with pictures of people having fun with their phones!
- Post content (photos) that is share-worthy and interesting but also not too personal so that it can be kept from Instagram’s spam bots. This way, you’ll be able to grow organically rather than purchasing fake likes from companies like Fiverr, provide services like this one at low prices but don’t have any control over whether or not those posts will show up on your feed when someone searches for keywords related to what type of photography style/materials, etc…
Follow the best Instagram accounts.
Followers are your key to success on Instagram, so it’s important to follow other people with similar interests and goals. You can also find popular accounts through hashtags or search terms related to your business or industry. For example: if you’re into health-related products, look for tags like “#foodporn” or “#healthyfoods.” If you sell luxury jewelry (or anything else expensive), try searching for “#luxurygoods.” Once you’ve found an appropriate hashtag/keyword combination, start following some of its most popular users! This will grow your account faster than any other strategy I’ve seen in my research—and it won’t cost much time either!
Post a picture once a day, including one from your phone.
The most important thing to remember when posting is that you must post at least one picture daily. It’s okay if it’s from your phone, but make sure the quality is high. You can also use a professional photo editor like Snapseed or VSCO Cam if you want professional results.
Use a professional photo editor to make sure your pictures are high quality.
You’ll need to use a photo editor to ensure your pictures are high quality. There are many different tools, but they’re all geared toward specific tasks like cropping or editing color. The best way to find the right tool is by outlining what you want it to do and then asking yourself if there’s a better option available than what you currently have.
For example: if you want an app that lets users upload their photos for editing purposes, this method should yield results pretty quickly—look for one that does what yours does (or more). If not, consider looking into other options until one works better than the others in terms of price and functionality; once again, we suggest checking out our list below before making any decisions!
Be consistent with posting and editing photos.
- Post at the same time every day.
- Post at least once a week, preferably more often than that.
- Post at least once a month, and ideally more often than that.
- Post at least once per year (at least).
These are some guidelines for when you should be posting on Instagram—but there’s no guarantee that these rules will work for everyone or even most people! If these steps aren’t feasible for your brand’s needs, consider switching up the way you post photos to find what works best for YOU.*
Use hashtags correctly, but use them sparingly.
When using hashtags, the most important thing is to ensure they are relevant. You want to use hashtags pertinent to your niche with which others would be interested in seeing your post.
For example, if you’re a fitness blogger, don’t use the hashtag “#fitlife” because it’s too generic, and people will never know what healthy life means. Instead, try something like “#fitspo” or “#fitnessmotivation.”
Another thing is using them wisely! If there’s only one hashtag per post (for example, “#fitgirl”), then don’t overdo it by adding another one later down the line, like “#fitnessgirl_instagram.” It makes it look spammy and annoying when someone sees multiple posts with similar tags without even knowing why they’re being tagged in each other’s posts!
Write engaging captions that encourage followers to click emojis.
The next step is to write captions that encourage people to click emojis. Emojis are a great way to get your followers interested in what you’re saying because they can help bring the tone of your caption into focus.
- Use emojis for people’s attention to be drawn away from boring text (like “cute” or “cool”). It’ll make them feel like they’re reading an article instead of just scrolling through Instagram posts—and that’s precisely what we want here! So make sure those little smiley faces are everywhere throughout each post, so people know it’s fun stuff coming their way.”
It’s easy to gain 200 Instagram followers in 14 days if you follow the proper steps.
To gain 200 followers in 14 days, follow these steps:
- Follow the right people. When trying to gain followers on Instagram, it’s best to follow other accounts with high numbers of followers already—and not just anyone will do! One way to determine who these accounts are is by looking at their profile photos and seeing which ones appear most often in your feed. If you’re curious about what kinds of posts get the most likes and comments from other users, look at some statistics about specific hashtags (e.g., #travel). These insights can help guide your content strategy and give you insight into how others use them on social media platforms like Instagram.
- Post photos every day while they’re relevant! The key here is consistency; keep yourself from falling behind schedule because then people might think something needs to be fixed with their account or start ignoring all future posts because they assume this means there won’t be any activity from them anymore. check our offers at buzzoid.tech;
You can gain Instagram followers 200 in 14 days by following these steps:
- Follow the best accounts for your niche.
- Post a picture once a day, including one from your phone.
- Use a professional photo editor to ensure high-quality and exciting pictures.
- Be consistent with posting and editing photos every day, so they stay on their feed longer than other people’s posts do
- Write engaging captions that encourage followers to click emojis at the bottom of each post; use only a few hashtags (but don’t be afraid to use them!) because they’ll help bring more visibility too! And finally, try not to overuse hashtags either – it will only dilute them further down throughout all users’ feeds, so choose wisely when deciding which ones best fit what kind of content needs sharing.