Arabian Ranches 3 was born out of the groundbreaking successes of Arabian Ranches 1 and Arabian Ranches 2. This community is a vast community of townhouses and premium villas in the heart of Dubai. Arabian Ranches 3 by Emaar was conceived as a family-friendly home complex. Therefore, his master plan corresponds to world-class hospitals and schools available to residents. Community development comprised nine different phases:
- Elie Saab
- Elie Saab II
At the heart of the development are lush greenery, spacious private land, and an enormous park for shared use, ideal for families of all sizes. If you want to live in Arabian Ranches 3, you can rent or buy beautifully designed villas and townhouses with spacious and unique architecture. But before that, let’s dive into the 4 best sub-communities of Arabian Ranches 3 and understand how to deal with the snowflake test.
Filled with numerous prestigious facilities, Sun is a major community in the spectacular development of Arabian Ranches 3. The location is on Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Arna Hyang Street, near famous attractions such as Expo 2020 and Dubai Hills Mall. To sell or rent a home, people rely on real estate agency in Dubai for a free home evaluation.
- The ideal community for the family
- Luxury townhouse
- Offering luxurious amenities
- Close to many leisure facilities
- The house is spacious
- Each room has excellent workmanship
- the snowflake test
Like the rest of Emaar’s community, Sun is a high-end development that offers a variety of first-class amenities in a safe and family-friendly environment. The sun’s most popular attractions are:
- Vast flowing pool
- Splash deck
- Some sports facilities
With beautiful green trees and vast landscaping, Sun perfectly emulates a resort-like chic lifestyle home depot health check.
- 0 minutes to Dubailand community
- Dubai Hills Estate can be reached in 15 minutes
- Dubai International Airport is a 23-minute drive away.
- Downtown Dubai can also be reached in 23 minutes by car
- Dubai Marina is a 25-minute drive away.
It is a sub-community of Arabian Ranches 3, one of the city’s most popular residential communities. Joy is a gated community with five entrances. Located between Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Arnahan Street and Emirates Road. Moreover, real estate investment experts in Dubai can guide better about homes and properties across UAE.
- Good range of facilities and amenities for residents
- Easy access from other areas of the city
Like other Emaar communities, Joy offers a variety of first-class amenities in a safe and quiet environment. The characteristics of joy are as follows.
- Calm and quiet environment.
- Easy access to other areas of the city.
- Good range of equipment and facilities.
- Surrounded by beautiful green trees and vast landscaping, Joy offers a resort-like perfect lifestyle.
Dubai International Airport is about 31 minutes away.
21 minutes from Dubai Miracle Garden.
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road is about 14 minutes away.
Emirates Road is about 8 minutes away.
The IMG Worlds of Adventure is a 13-minute drive away.
Ruba is a collection of elegantly designed homes in the family-friendly community of Arabian Ranches 3. This is an unplanned development by Emaar Properties, which offers a quiet suburban lifestyle. The housing complex is located between Emirates Road and Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Arnachan Street. Ruba is one of Dubai’s most unplanned projects. The planned completion date of the project is March 2023.
- Gated Community
- Offers a modern 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom townhouse
- Residential units are built in three different architectural styles
- Close to popular emirate attractions
- The communal facilities include a park, clubhouse, and children’s playground.
- Delivery is scheduled for March 2023
Ruba, Arabian Ranches 3 is one of the four sub-communities of Arabian Ranches 3 that offers resort-like amenities. The availability of these facilities makes Ruba a family-friendly community. It features a clubhouse, outdoor spa, boulevard, children’s playground, and private gardens for each home. Other community features include a Balinese cave pool and a separate children’s pool. Ruba is close to Dubai’s main highways, from which residents can quickly drive to nearby areas.
- Dubai International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- 22 minutes to the Mall of the Emirates
- 9 minutes to master-developed Arabian Ranches 1
- Dubai Sports City is a 13-minute drive away.
Spring is the third phase of a three-bedroom and four-bedroom townhouse. Relatively smaller than the other two clusters, this is an unplanned project launched in 2019. Scheduled to be completed by October 30, 2022, the Spring Condo, Arabian Ranches 3, is a townhouse built in a homogeneous cluster. Therefore, the cluster itself is often referred to as a spring townhouse. The real estate agents in Dubai can provide you homes and property for rent and sell.
- Featuring two different styles of townhouses
- Offers condos and luxury amenities
- Direct access to the arterial road network
- Near City Land Mall
- Scheduled to be completed 2022
Like all Emaar projects, the gated community offers modern lifestyle amenities. There are parks, green spaces, chapels, and shopping malls. Some important attractions are:
- Sports field
- Movie theatre
- Clubhouse for kids
Spring is pet-friendly. There are also many family-friendly leisure facilities. Children can play in the clubhouse with a swimming pool, playground, and treehouse. The community has a 24-hour security system supported by CCTV. Together, the facilities offered make Spring Arabian Ranches 3 a family-friendly address in Dubai, offering a luxurious family home.
- Ideal location between Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Arnahan Street and Emirates Road
- Neighbours’ villas, Allurem and Remlam
- It takes about 8 minutes by car to reach the IMG World of Adventure
- 20 minutes drive from downtown Dubai
- 10 minutes drive from Academic City