Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, was founded in AD 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II and is well known as the Pink City. The bustling bazaars of Jaipur, famed for Rajasthani jewellery, textiles, and shoes, have a timeless feel and are a shoppers’ paradise.
Jaipur is famous for its tourism and architecture. Although tourism is their primary source of income, information technology, luxury fabrics and jewellery are expected. The jewellery industry, in particular, is expanding in Jaipur, as individuals buy Gold for personal reasons. However, before you purchase Gold in Jaipur, you should be informed of today’s gold rate in Jaipur. The gold rate in Jaipur is ₹ 5017 per gram for 24-carat gold and ₹ 4600 for 22-carat gold.
Today’s gold rate in Jaipur
Table of Contents
The gold rate in Jaipur fluctuates in lockstep with international gold prices. This is because India imports all of its gold requirements, which are supplied at worldwide pricing. So it’s worldwide gold pricing, import and other levies, and currency fluctuations.
The gold rate in Jaipur depends on multiple factors, one of which is the gold carat. Below is the carat-wise rate of Gold in the city.
|Rate (Per gram)
What are the different colours of Gold in Jaipur?
Jaipur, the pink city of Rajasthan, is fascinating as it has various colours of Gold. Gold jewellery, as we all know, is not the purest form of Gold and is combined with other metals such as zinc, silver, palladium, copper, and nickel, which gives the Gold varied colours. The different colours of Gold found in Jaipur are:
- Yellow – The purest form of Gold is yellow Gold. It is made from pure Gold with copper, silver, and zinc.
- White – Unlike yellow Gold, white Gold is more solid and resistant to scratches. It combines pure Gold with palladium, platinum, nickel, and zinc.
- Rose gold – Rose gold comes in various colours because it is manufactured by combining Gold with copper, a less costly metal. Rose gold, often known as pink Gold, is a mixture of pure Gold, copper, and silver.
- Green – Green gold, commonly known as Electrum, is a silver, Gold, and copper alloy.
Factors to consider while buying Gold in Jaipur
In addition to knowing today’s gold rate, you should also be aware of certain things such as:
- It is important to note that today’s gold rate in Jaipur is not affected by the colour of Gold you purchase. White gold and rose gold are usually more expensive to make. However, this should not be the case because it turns out that they need to combine a few alloys to achieve the desired gold hue. So, regardless of the shade of your Gold, you should not pay more if the jeweller asks more for a particular colour of Gold.
- Be sure which carat of Gold you purchase and pay based on that.
- There are gold designs with pearls, colourful stones, imitation diamonds, and so on embedded in the Gold, and customers end up paying for them in the price of Gold if they do not ask the jeweller to reduce their weight from the gold item.
- Before purchasing the Gold, verify that it is accurate. You can look for a hallmark on the jewellery.
In Jaipur, Gold is more than just a valuable metal; it is a cultural symbol. Gold has traditionally been a popular means of trade. With the increasing demand for Gold and the rising inflation levels, today gold rate in Jaipur are booming and costly. Therefore buying Gold can be a great way of investment.