The Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina is a great way to see the skyscrapers of Dubai Marina and JBR while having a buffet dinner and a show on board for two hours. The skyline of the city is one of the world’s best-known. You can eat at a 5-star buffet and enjoy the hospitality of the Arab world, too.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina highlights:
- This is true for both cruising and eating. It’s filled with a romantic vibe.
- A non-alcoholic drink with a red carpet is welcome when you arrive at the airport. •
- Two hours on a traditional Arab wooden dhow.
- Two-level Dhow Cruise
- The lower deck is fully air-conditioned.
- The upper deck is open-air.
- Enjoy a delicious international and Asian buffet dinner (Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian dishes)
- Drinks like soda and juice are on the list. They are also tea and coffee.
- Listen to soft background Arabic, Hindi, and English music while eating at your table.
- A talented artist put on this Tanoura dance show.
- Pick up and drop off – Optional / Extra cost
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina with dinner:
Any social event you want to plan, from parties and birthdays to baby showers, your kids’ success celebrations, farewells, and anniversaries to executive meetings and conferences, you can do it. You can also go on a day out with your family or partner. Help: We will help you on our dhow cruise in Dubai Marina. It’s a lovely and elegant boat. You can book any part of the Cruise that fits your needs and wants or book a spot on one of the daily trips. We have qualified and well-trained staff who can better serve you and meet your needs.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina can help you host your next party or get-together. Soups, vegetarian, juicy BBQ, non-vegetarian, kebabs, oven-baked flatbreads, fresh salads, and everything else you could ever want in a dhow cruise dinner are on the menu. If you want to have the most romantic night of your life with your partner, this dinner is for you.
Take a Dhow cruise in Dubai and you’ll have a blast. Isn’t it crazy to think about the beautiful dhow cruise marina under a full moon at night? You’ll eat delicious food, listen to light music, and watch the magician show on the Dhow. You’ll also have the chance to see the beautiful sights of Dubai and drink soft drinks with your partner. Calling a Cruise dhow Dubai tourism company will get you these things. Make sure you don’t think that this trip will be the most pretentious one ever with us. We can book your seat on the Dhow Cruise right away when you contact us at low prices.
In Dubai, you can go on a cruise on a People who come to Dhow are greeted by special drinks, cultural music, and traditional Tanoura dances that make them feel like they are part of the group. The interior is laced and plentiful for a trip that will be a real treat.
When the talk looks at the views from the Dhow cruise, Dubai Marina, it’s a view of different cultures and traditions on a wooden Arab boat. A three-kilometer canal that runs along the Arabian Gulf shore is lined with modern architectural wonders on both sides. This is because Venice’s waterways were so important. Arabs had used them to search for gems. Though Arabs used to be pearl divers, they aren’t allowed to do so. Boats made of wood are used for different things.
Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai Safety Measures:
A navigation compass, fire extinguishers, First Aid Kit, and life jackets are all on the Dhow. The crews are all experienced and the boat has a First Aid Kit and life jackets.
Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner Vital Information:
- The Cruise lasts for two hours.
- The Cruise is open every day.
- A child under the age of 4 is free of charge.
- The minimum number of participants is two. Other people will join you in this experience as well.
- Time: Cruising starts at 8:30 PM and ends at 10:30 PM (Multi-location pick-up and drop back on seat sharing basis or the private basis on additional cost can be arranged)
- Exclusions: Gratuities aren’t necessary.
- When you cancel, it takes one day.
- AED120 (the US $34) for adults and AED100 (the US $28) for kids (4 to 10 years old)
- You will get a confirmation when you book.
- Wheelchairs are accessible.
- A stroller is available.
- Service animals can be kept
- There is a lot of public transportation near where I live
- Infants must be held on laps when they are sitting down.
- Seats for infants are on the market, as well
- Wheelchairs can get on and off the buses….
- Wheelchairs can get on and off the surfaces.
- Most travelers can join in.
- There will be a maximum of 300 people on this tour or activity.
- For More Visit Website…